Project management services specialize in planning, coordinating, and executing projects according to specific requirements and constraints. They perform some or all of the activities related to project work, from conceptualization to completion. Emphasis is placed on creating and maintaining project milestones and the project schedule. The end goal is to complete the project on time and within budget
What we do
a) Project Scheduling
b) Resource Planning
c) Team Collaboration
d) Time recording and tracking
e) Issue tracking
f) Project reporting
Our approach to Project Management
1. Initiation to gain an understanding of the scope of the project, identify stakeholders, and develop objectives.
2. Planning and design to further define the objectives and break the work into manageable tasks. Time and cost estimates, sequence and scheduling, and resource assignment should take place during this step.
3. Execution and construction occurs after the project plan has been approved by stakeholders or other decision makers.
4. Monitoring and controlling systems take place throughout the course of development so changes can be made as needed. Milestones are highlighted and regular reports are issued to stakeholders.
5. Completion includes evaluation of the project, a final report, and handoff to the customer and permanent support group.